Re: [atlas_craftsman] Atlas/Craftsman stuff going cheap!

  • Bill Smith
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31, 2003
      If the countershaft assembly, steady rest,or thrust
      bearing on the headstock spindle will work on a 6"
      Craftsman lathe, 101.07301, I want to hear your
      prices, thanks.

      --- gene cupples <genecuppes@...> wrote:
      > I am going to part out a lathe that I have and need
      > some info about part no.
      > The head stock has a part no of 10a-2b.I was under
      > the impression that the
      > lathe was a 10 f.
      > the gear cover does have a 10f part no.
      > There is no tag on the lathe telling what it is only
      > a brass tag with a co
      > name.Any info greatly appreciated.
      > Gene

      > Atlas-Craftsman Projects list is at

      > To see or edit your personal settings, view the
      > photos, files or links

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • Leon E. Kapraun
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 29, 2003
        Hi Gene------I had sent you an e-mail regarding the 'parting out' of the
        10F lathe, but you apparently didn't get it. Do you still have any of the
        parts?, and if so what and what prices? If you have some photo's of what
        you have it would sure help. Thanks, Kap