restoration

  • pietdriver03
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2003
      I own a paint bussiness and the only product you should be
      considering is a two part poly or epoxy paint. Theses are the
      ultimate in gloss and durability. They do not chip easily and are
      very chemically resistant. Even if you spill paint striper and wipe
      it off nothing will happen! Endura is one of the best and can be
      brushed on or sprayed and it comes in ANY colour your heart
      desires.The battle ship grey of the atlas is a stock colour.

      Wayne