lathe bench available

  • Damon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2003
      Just in case anyone has a desire for a stout lathe bench,
      I'll be parting with mine soon. Fits a 36" bed.

      Frame is 2.5" sq tubing, 3/16" wall. Bottom shelf is same
      tubing with expanded metal deck "for chip-through". Top shelf
      is rebar with expanded metal deck. Benchtop is 10x3x1/2"thk
      c-channel, with another section on the rear left for the motor
      base.

      http://dilbert.sacoriver.net/~damonfg/atlas1.jpg
      http://dilbert.sacoriver.net/~damonfg/atlas2.jpg

      I figure this is 200-250 lbs. Stout. With holes in the feet
      for bolting down, too.

      $40 or ??? and I can put it on the crane into your pickup.
      Located in Southern Maine. (table only, you vultures!)

      -d damonfg@...