Help on Atlas Lathe TV42-New to List

  • Missy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2003
      Hi All

      Could anyone offer any help on finding a finding a threading chart for
      the 10 inch Atlas Lathe - Model No TV 42.
      I have only recently purchased this lathe and find it invaluable, have
      also purchased the excellent manual from Mr Griffith at Lathes.co.uk but
      this does not contain the threading chart for this lathe only for the 12
      inch and 6 inch models, if these are applicable to this lathe I would
      appreciate any information. There is no chart anywhere on the machine.
      The Serial No is 031570. Any information greatly appreciated.
      Clive

      ---

    • Damon Gentile
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2003
        The 12" should work. I've got an excel sheet listing gears
        needed to cut what thread, but not explicitly showing the
        gear pairs.

        -Damon