new member with questions. (Russ)

  • HUNLEY31@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2003
      Russ,
      I'm from the Balto. area also, N of Belair. I believe we have the same
      machine. Drop me an email. Maybe you can stop by and I'll 'show you around'
      my machine. I'm new also, about a year, but now I have the basics covered.
      I'm sure you'll have a few of your questions answered, some correct. Believe
      me I wish someone had made me the same offer. I can save you a lot of time
      and trouble and maybe some bad purchases. Been there, done that, got the T
      shirt.

      Regards,

      Hank