Owners manual 101. 0743 Craftsman wanted

  • renaissanceman04002
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2002
      Did a search on ebay and here for an owners operating manual for my
      12 X 24 Craftsman 101.0743 - no hits. Any offers on a clean used or
      reprint copy here? Last option is Clausing.
      Thanks,
      Jerry
    • Paul Siegert
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 2002
        If you are not in a hurry, they will keep poping up on Ebay from time to
        time.

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 3, 2002
          Try ebay again. Item # 1923029956 And more. I did a
          search for "atlas lathe manual". I would check with
          Clausing. The price may be right and then you would have
          a new one.

          John Glowacki

          On Tue, 3 Dec 2002 13:34:19 -0600
          "Paul Siegert" <pgs1@...> wrote:
          >If you are not in a hurry, they will keep poping up on
          >Ebay from time to
          >time.

          <TEXTAREA NAME="Signature" ROWS="4" COLS="60">
        • HUNLEY31@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 3, 2002
            Jerry,
            I have the Clausing copy and recommend it. I'm one to save a buck when I
            can. The book is nicely made and takes a beating. Pages are much more than
            'paper.' I have found that most times my hands are covered with some type
            stuff that would destroy a normal page when I reach for it. Don't get me
            wrong, mine is stained and looks like it's 20 years old at the age of one but
            not torn or unreadable. I bought it to use and I do. If you have an Atlas or
            if your a novice (me) it's a 'must have.'
            Hank
          • renaissanceman04002
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 3, 2002
              Thanks Hank,
              I called Clausing this evening and ordered my copy. I figured what
              I "saved" (rather, didn't have to spend for) when I acquired my
              Craftsman I could afford a good clean copy of a $25 book. I get a lot
              of mileage out of good text and material so I'll get my money's worth
              out of this one.

              Jerry