Re: [atlas_craftsman] Re: Segmented link belt update

  • j.c.gerber
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2002
      Congratulation for your decision John. You will see that from the motor to
      the counter shaft it will also improve slightly smoothness as well.

      Jean-Claude, Switzerland
      www.homestead.com/turnandmill

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2002
        The local woodworker's store sold the link belt in one foot sections. I
        used three plus a few links from another.

        John Glowacki