So.NH A/C 12" for sale

  • wburn2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      I went and looked at an A/C 12" mod#101-07403 with 36" between
      centers,over the weekend. The guy has it for sale for $700.00. It has
      a full set of change gears ,a steady rest,3jaw chuck, an MT3 drill
      chuck, an MT2 drill chuck, two lantern style posts, and an Aloris BX
      quick change with "seven" different type holders. He will not ship.
      Everything seems to be functional on it, and the bed has the sweet
      spot wear, but I was not able to measure how much. Any one looking in
      my area can let me know off list and I will let you have his phone
      number. Wayne Burner