[atlas_craftsman] Testing....

  • Marty Escarcega
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 1999
      Well, the Atlas_Craftsman group is started. I subscribed 2 of you
      that showed interest. Could you guys reply to this message just to
      see if all is working well?

      All you have to do to post a new message to the group, is address
      the message to:

      atlas_craftsman@egroups.com

      Everybody subscribed to the group will get a copy of it. Anyone can
      reply to it.

      Hopefully the advertisements won't be too annoying. But that's how
      EGROUPS covers their costs and doesn't have to charge us
      anything for their service. It is optional to pay $4.95 per month to do
      away with the advertisements.

      Marty

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/atlas_craftsman
    • BestRush@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 1999
        Hey Marty I'm in . what else do I have to do to get access to the page

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 1999
          As far as I can tell, the website just maintains some basic statistics
          for the users of the list. I'm going to compile information and put it
          up on my website for the users of this list. Be a little bit. Paul, one of
          the users has documentation for the little Craftsman AA lathe, once
          he gets it to me, I'll make it available. If anyone cares to add to the
          site, feel free to suggest or send the info along.

          Marty