6" Atlas operaters manuel,or gear chart

  • Thomas Kent
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2002
      Hi every one I am looking for a manuel, or a copy
      of a thread gear chart... The one I had got tossed
      when someone did some clean up for me...
      Tommy:

      http://greetings.yahoo.com/
    • catboat15@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2002
        In a message dated 3/30/2002 11:42:15 AM Pacific Standard Time,
        tlkent54@... writes:

        > I am looking for a manuel, or a copy
        > of a thread gear chart.

        Clausing still sells the manuals complete with threading information.
        John Meacham
        California High Desert
        12 inch Atlas, Minimill, rusty file