Re: [atlas_craftsman] Re: Grinding Flat Ways

  • LouD31M066@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 2 9:48 PM
      I will let you know how things work out. Truth will be known when all is
      reassembled
      and put to work.
      Louis the sometimes not so wise
      If worse comes to worse I will either have parts for sale or be in market for
      a lathe bed. We will se over next little bit.

    • LouD31M066@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 3 4:06 PM
        Took fresh look at involved parts. You are correct. Thanks for pointing out
        my misunderstanding. In case of need grinding shim plate would cure excess
        slop by allowing shims, Another excellent suggestion I had no considered.
        Good thing this group has savy and experienced folk willing to share or some
        fools(no names please} would be in deep doo doo.
        Louis