eModel says Goodbye

  • Steve Wiseman, eModel Scout
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2002
      From your eModel Scout Steve at www.srwvisions.com

      Providing Projects, Products and Services for
      Individuals and Businesses to GROW.

      �������..

      It is with a great mixture of emotions that we at
      eModel say Goodbye
      to the modeling side of our business. As many of you
      have no doubt
      heard Options Talent Group has purchased the modeling
      side of
      eModel's business (eModel will continue to be a Web
      Development
      Company).
      We are ecstatic for the models, actors, agencies, and
      clients that we
      work with, as they will have the support of a public
      company behind
      them. We know that Options Talent Group with its vast
      resources can
      better meet the needs of our clients.
      We are also saddened as many of us leave a company
      that grew from 6
      employees in one office in Orlando to a staff of over
      1000 people
      worldwide in less than 18 months.
      While eModel will continue its web development side of
      the business,
      it is a definite crossroads for many of us. Some will
      work with
      Options, and we wish them the best of luck as they
      help continue our
      dream. Some of us are staying with eModel, but it will
      not be the
      same. And finally some will go on to do other things,
      and we wish
      everyone the best of luck.
      All of us at eModel feel that we have in a short time
      greatly
      affected the modeling industry, and that we have left
      a permanent
      mark on the industry that will continue for a long
      time to come. We
      would like to thank all of the agencies, clients,
      scouts, and
      employees for helping transform the industry. We would
      especially
      like to thank all of our talent, of who each and every
      one is
      wonderful and beautiful. Good luck guys, you are in
      for a treat
      working with such a wonderful company as Options
      Talent Group.
      A documentary and a book are in development about how
      the Internet
      changed the industry. Be on the lookout for it soon.

      Thank you so much for time. I guess I will be
      shutting it down soon.

      Please consider visiting my site. Perhaps there is
      something of interest there for you to consider.

      www.srwvisions.com

      Providing Projects, Products and Services for
      Individuals and Businesses to GROW.

      To your success,

      Steve@...

      http://greetings.yahoo.com