Dang! Sorry...

  • David Beierl
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2002
      At 10:59 AM 1/2/2002, David Beierl wrote:
      >No, I live in Providence (RI), haven't yet been to a NEMES meeting. My

      Meant to go private, obviously. :( Any of you folks want to call me up,
      please remember I'm East Coast US (GMT -0500).

      cheers
      david

      --
      David Beierl - Providence, RI USA
      6 (or 3)" Atlas lathe ca. 1941
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2002
        Curious . . . what's NEMES stand for?

        Bill K. 12" atlas/Craftsman
      • Harvey Noel
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2002
          New England Model Engineering Society = A lot of guys that love machines and
          the things they can make.
          Meet first Thursday of the month at:
          The Charles River Museum of Industry
          154 Moody St.
          Waltham, Mass.
          Always looking for new members.

          Harvey
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2002
            Thanks for the info, I kept seeing the messages and wondering what I was
            missing out on. It's a little out of my way (Maryland) for now but sounds
            like a neat group. In a year or so might be a possibilityfor me as I will
            be retiring and looking for a new place up north. Of course the
            Atlas/Craftsman goes with me. Bill