[atlas_craftsman] Re: Atlas MF/MFC Mills

  • Trammell, Rex
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 6, 1999
      John,
      I would like to see the jpegs.
      Rex

    • Jim and Janine Voruz
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 6, 1999
        I would be interested in seeing and making an offer on the arbor and shell
        mills.
        I have a 12 inch Craftsman/Atlas, and have an MF mill and an Atlas 7
        inch shaper that I rebuilt back in the 70's. I may be able to help you on
        parts lists for your mill. I have the original Clausing exploded parts
        prints circa 1971.
        > I have for sale a milling attachment and an arbor and shell mills, before
        > put this on eBAY I will let anyone here have a shot at it. I thought it
        was
        > for a craftsman but it is definitely for an Atlas. I have nice jpegs if
        you
        > want to see them let me know
        >
        > BE SURE TO VISIT MY LATEST PAGES
        > http://www.ptialaska.net/~vrojas/fik.html
        > John Mickelson
        > Fossil Ivory King (FIK)
        > mailto: fik@...
        > http://www.fossilivory.com

      • FIK
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 8, 1999
          wegriswold, I cannot send to your address for some reason, I need you to
          reply directly to me not through the atlas goup. thanks

          From: larry,glenda,bradley <lgb1@...>
          To: atlas_craftsman@egroups.com <atlas_craftsman@egroups.com>
          Date: Wednesday, December 08, 1999 12:03 PM

          >JOHN, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE JPEGS
          > THANKS LARRY
          >At 03:59 PM 12/5/1999 -0900, you wrote:
          >>I have for sale a milling attachment and an arbor and shell mills, before
          >>put this on eBAY I will let anyone here have a shot at it. I thought it
          was
          >>for a craftsman but it is definitely for an Atlas. I have nice jpegs if
          you
          >>want to see them let me know
          >>
          >>BE SURE TO VISIT MY LATEST PAGES
          >>http://www.ptialaska.net/~vrojas/fik.html