Atlas 10 inch lathe

  • roberts8884@home.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2001
      Hi- I recently saved an old atlas lathe from the scrap heap but it is
      missing some key parts. It is a model no. th42 with ball bearings on
      the head - I need the following parts- lead screw with the end
      bearing at the tailstock end- cross feed assembly with the tool
      holder- the gear on the end of the leadscrew on the reverse gear box
      end- tailstock- headstock cover. The lathe is in nice shape except
      for the parts it is missing. I would like to restore it to original
      working order. I also have a metal shaper that is in perfect working
      order except for missing the motor and the necessary cutting tools-
      does anyone have spare parts- kind regards Chuck