Homemade Milling Attachment

  • Paul & Charlene Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2001
      Hi, y'all
      Attached are some pictures of a homemade X-Y milling attachment I made a
      few years ago for an old lathe I had - I have since gotten a different lathe
      and a milling machine. Your Internet browser should open the pictures.
      The pictures have a 6" scale for perspective; the main slide is 12"
      long, the smaller slide is 8" and the vise is 4" capacity.
      The mounting was made (rather crudely) for a specific lathe and is
      probably not usable as is, but perhaps someone can use it. If nothing else
      the slides are usable!
      Anyone interested? No idea what it is worth; highest bid (plus
      shipping - it weighs about 50lbs.) gets it ... reply to
      paulfcw@...