Fw: Bearing and other mechanical repairs

  • gbowne
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 4:04 PM
      Forwarded by mailer by gbowne@...
      05/02/2001 4:05PM

      >>>Begin Snippet

      Hello,

      To those of you who find yourself in a situation where you need a bearing
      right away, please consider remanufacturing. PSI Repair Services, Inc. is
      ISO9001 certified, and have been building new and remanufacturing bearings
      for many years. Services range from rush e-repairs, to new manufacture.

      Other mechanical repairs which we can handle include Ballscrews, Actuators,
      Cylinders, Hydraulic pumps and motors. One of our divisions is dedicated to
      the aerospace industry, and is FAA and JAA certified.

      If you're in a pickle, and can't wait for the OEM to respond, please drop me
      a line, and I will see to it that any member of this group gets priority
      attention.

      Thanks,

      Irving Wiener
      PSI Repair Services, Inc.