9167Re: [atlas_craftsman] Introducing Dave...

  • Dave Kamp
    Mar 3, 2001
      >Except that you say it is identical to Atlas I would wonder if it were a
      >Logan, which was definitely sold by Monkey Wards as Power Kraft. Sears had
      >Atlas.
      >But while an old PowerKraft is sort-of similar, I would not say it would
      >look at all IDENTICAL to an Atlas.
      >The key factor is the ways.
      >Atlas has two wide flat ways

      Hi Jerry! Thanks for responding...

      Mine has wide, flat ways. The leadscrew gearbox is identical to an Atlas
      down the street... Did Logan use the same leadscrew gearbox as Atlas?

      DK :-)

      Nobody likes the other signature...
      So I use this one instead.