86988Re: [atlas_craftsman] Re: Why can I never find the files link?

    Apr 10, 2014
      jb (& Bill),

      If you are not using a smart phone, explicity log out of Yahoo instead of, as most of us probably do, just killing the browser.  Hover your mouse pointer over your name near the top center of the screen, slide down, and click "Sign Out".  Kill the browser.  Restart the browser and log into Yahoo from scratch.  Navigate to A_C and see if that fixed the problem.  It's happened to me at least twice this year.

      If you are using a smart phone, the only thing I can suggest is to see what the Yahoo App does.  Click Mobile at the top of the screen.  Find Yahoo on the next screen and click on it.  From there, do whatever it is that you do with an App.

      Robert &Susan Downs - Houston

      In a message dated 04/10/2014 05:06:36 AM Central Daylight Time, alexandra.leaving@... writes:
      Just another thing,  when I click on "files" just below the straw hats (why ? )
      there is no change in the screen,   ie   it doesn't jump into the files listing,
      BUT they are available when you scroll further down the page.
      Another YahBoo improvement.
      Regards  jb

      On Thursday, 10 April 2014, 10:36, "wmrmeyers@..." <wmrmeyers@...> wrote:

      I have the same problem on my android phone. On ANY Yahoo group. May be an issue with the mobile browsers, may be something else. I just use my desktop or laptop/netbook to access the files section.

      HTH!

      Bill in OKC

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic