86987Re: [atlas_craftsman] Re: Why can I never find the files link?

  • john baird
    Apr 10, 2014
      Just another thing,  when I click on "files" just below the straw hats (why ? )
      there is no change in the screen,   ie   it doesn't jump into the files listing,
      BUT they are available when you scroll further down the page.
      Another YahBoo improvement.
      Regards  jb
      On Thursday, 10 April 2014, 10:36, "wmrmeyers@..." <wmrmeyers@...> wrote:

      I have the same problem on my android phone. On ANY Yahoo group. May be an issue with the mobile browsers, may be something else. I just use my desktop or laptop/netbook to access the files section.

      Bill in OKC

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic