85426Re: [atlas_craftsman] TF42 motor pulley question

  • Kevin Gibson
    Dec 19, 2013
      That's exactly what I need, thank you.

      Kevin

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 19, 2013, at 22:02, Scott Henion <shenion@...> wrote:

      On 12/20/2013 12:52 AM, Kevin Gibson wrote:
      > Okay,
      >
      > I have two motors with two very different pulleys. I have one with a small single pulley, and another motor with a 4 pulley cluster. Looking at the documentation I have, I don't see anything that says what the motor pulley size(s) are supposed to be, so I was wondering if the Atlas experts could help a bro-tha out?
      >
      > Kevin

      I searched the messages and found that the sizes on the 10F are 2 and
      4.5 inches.

      Scott G. Henion, Stone Mountain, GA
      Craftsman 12x36 lathe: http://shdesigns.org/Craftsman12x36
      Welding pages and homemade welder: http://shdesigns.org/Welding