83671Re: [atlas_craftsman] Thanks

  • Eggleston Lance
    Jul 30, 2013
      Atlas 10F, 5" Buck chuck, steady rest, cabinet, good shape, Kansas
      $350 + $60 +$50 sell separate +15%

      lance
      ++++

      On Jul 30, 2013, at 6:01 PM, db45acp wrote:

      I believe it was Message #83624 of 83669

      "I've had my atlas th42 for a couple yrs now but bought me a rockwell 11x36 qc
      gearbox so need to sell atlas it's in good shape has 5" buck chuck in limited
      use shape craftsman 4 jaw chuck in rough shape steady ready Jacobs chuck lantern
      post left and right holders Has the rare original atlas wooden cabinet with
      atlas badge on it I'm in kansas what's it worth or what price should I put on
      it?also has other gear set."

    • Show all 33 messages in this topic