83669Re: [atlas_craftsman] Re: Thanks

  • Scott Henion
    Jul 30, 2013
      I believe it was when he asked how much his lathe was worth. Really hard to answer unless you know the area he is in and a real good description of the condition and accessories included.

      On 7/30/2013 5:50 PM, anthrhodes@... wrote:

      rvessarjr,

      I wondered what your question was so I clicked on the "All Messages (16)" link and went to the web site to look it up. There were 17 messages (1 added since the Digest came out). Your ID showed up once, your complaint to which I'm responding here. Either your original message never showed up or it's been deleted or your posting in somebody else's thread, so it's not possible to back track to determine what you wanted to know.

      You may have just posted your question at a bad time. People are usually pretty helpful here but remember, nobody owes you anything. Additionally, since I can't find your question I have no idea whether it was something with which people could help you.

      Hope it works out for you.

      Anthony
      Berkeley, Calif.

      In a message dated Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:51 am (PDT), rvessarjr writes:
      Hey guys wanted to say thanks for NOT answering my question

      	Scott G. Henion
      Craftsman 12x36 lathe: http://shdesigns.org/Craftsman12x36
      Welding pages and homemade welder: http://shdesigns.org/Welding