      From: atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Doc
      Sent: 01 June 2013 06:49 PM
      To: atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [atlas_craftsman] Never Buy A Cheap Reamer!

      a flash light , ......

            or specifically for  pistol /rifle  bores , a  borelight .( has a short length of  "whatever " sticking  out from the  battery  case   that  illuminates ).

          best  wishes

      doc

      So what do we call a “torch” – the one that emits light for illuminating bores – in your part of the world ?

      OK Doc J - one of my (very) early experiences with your ‘torch’ was to heat and quench a large centre punch which I had proudly made on the lathe . Only after numerous unsuccessful attempts at heating and quenching did some kind soul explain to me that mild steel doesn’t harden ! !

      Live and learn

      So what do we call a “torch” – the one that emits light for illuminating bores – in your part of the world ?

      Best regards,

      Carvel