81679Re: [atlas_craftsman] Re: 10F Oil Cups - Again

    Mar 9, 2013
      The originals are about flush with the top of the cup.  So two pieces of 1/4" would be about right.

      Robert D.

      In a message dated 03/09/2013 17:47:57 PM Central Standard Time, shuckersfan@... writes:
      So how much wool felt are you guys putting in the cups?  I've got some 1/4" felt and the oil doesn't drain through it very fast at all.

      --- In atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com, "oldstudentmsgt" <wmrmeyers@...> wrote:

      >Dave, That is an old McMaster-Carr catalog page, not their pricelist. home-machine-shop.com is a hobby site, much like Yahoo's groups, not a seller of stuff.
      >
      >I know that isn't much help, as I'm looking for some for my Atlas MF milling machine... :( I've not gone so far as to measure the holes, or the one I've got out (broken) already, since I couldn't afford them at the price on the old page, just now. Spent all my spare $$ on some diamond files this AM for some work on my chinese mini-lathe.
      >
      >Bill in OKC

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic