81668Re: 10F Oil Cups - Again

  • oldstudentmsgt
    Mar 9 12:05 PM
      Dave, That is an old McMaster-Carr catalog page, not their pricelist. home-machine-shop.com is a hobby site, much like Yahoo's groups, not a seller of stuff.

      I know that isn't much help, as I'm looking for some for my Atlas MF milling machine... :( I've not gone so far as to measure the holes, or the one I've got out (broken) already, since I couldn't afford them at the price on the old page, just now. Spent all my spare $$ on some diamond files this AM for some work on my chinese mini-lathe.

      Bill in OKC

      --- In atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com, "Dave C" <davidcclements@...> wrote:

      > This place is cheaper
      > http://www.home-machine-shop.com/Oil_Fittings_McMaster.pdf
      > Dave
      > --- In atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com, Guenther Paul <paulguenter@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Terry
      > > Take a look at these maby you can make them work
      > > http://www.mcmaster.com/#oil-cups
      > >  GP

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic