68077Re: QCTP Story

  • mertnedp
    Mar 1, 2011
      Well, it is made of cast iron. The area is only about .150" thick. You only need to mill off about an area of 1/2" or so. to clear the corner of the tool post. Mine was broken and repaired in the T-slot area. I decided to make a new one that was flat and of steel. I retired the original to the spare parts area.