5648Re: [atlas_craftsman] Gears

  • SLEYKIN@aol.com
    Sep 14, 2000
      In a message dated 9/14/00 8:51:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
      dee.schuyler@... writes:

      > > I am needing carriage gear #341-057 for my 10" Atlas. Clausing has
      > > it for $27.15 plus shipping. Anyone have this gear at a better price?
      > > Larry
      I think I have that one as a spare. I am out of town and will check when I
      get back. It would help if you gave a bit of description. IIRC the one I
      have is about 2" dia.

      On these same lines through the effort to aquire a complete set of chang
      gears, I have ended up with several spares ... how about we all list spares
      and compare for some swaps?

      Regards
      Glenn
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic