52083Re: [atlas_craftsman] Re: Unsubscribing

  • Charles Gallo
    Sep 2, 2008
      On 9/2/2008 Jon Elson wrote:

      > We just CAN'T make it any plainer until computers learn to read
      > people's minds (not that I'm looking forward to such development.)

      It has been remarked by computer programmers that the ultimate computer language would have one command "Read users mind", to which one wag replied "actually, you will find that with most users, you will need to execute the 'write users mind' command first"

      --
      73 de KG2V

      For the Children - RKBA!

      BREAKFAST.COM Halted... Cereal Port Not Responding.
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic