52076Re: [atlas_craftsman] Re: Unsubscribing

  • Michael Fagan
    Sep 1, 2008
      Regardless, these issues should be worked out with the moderator,
      atlas_craftsman-owner@..., and not sent to all 4000+ members of
      the list.
      Michael
      (who is also a Yahoo groups moderator on a different list)

      On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 10:52 PM, stephen_s_wood
      <stephen_s_wood@...> wrote:
      > Wayne,
      >
      > I find both Paul's posting and your expansion of it to be outside the
      > limits of acceptable behavior. I cannot control you, nor do I want
      > to. However, I do wish that you would learn to control yourselves.
      >
      > - Stephen
      >
      > --- In atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne" <outlawmws@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> Easier than that: there are not one but TWO places for unsubscribing
      >> to this group (That yes, you joined all by yourself with no other
      >> help!)
      >>
      >> One: a long hand explanation at the bottom of the Email saying how
      >> to do it.
      >> Two: An UNSUBSCRIBE link that Yahell provides – Free of charge!
      >>
      >> So even if you have HTML turned off, one of the methods will work…
      >>

      >> --- In atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com, "Paul DeLisle"
      >> <ferretpd@> wrote:
      >> >
      >> > You managed to *subscribe*..try and figure out how to *un*-
      >> subscribe. If you
      >> > can manage to read all this "driffl" (perhaps you
      >> meant "Drivel"?). a smart
      >> > boy like you should figure out how to do what the rest of Yahoo
      >> can do. (as
      >> > a hint, go to the Group Home page, go to Edit Membership, and at
      >> the bottom,
      >> > click the "Leave Group" button.
      >> > It's not really rocket science for someone as obviously lofty as
      >> you.
      >> >
      >> > Paul DeLisle
      >> > (go whine someplace else.)

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic