52073Re: Unsubscribing

  • Wayne
    Sep 1, 2008
      Easier than that: there are not one but TWO places for unsubscribing
      to this group (That yes, you joined all by yourself with no other
      help!)

      One: a long hand explanation at the bottom of the Email saying how
      to do it.
      Two: An UNSUBSCRIBE link that Yahell provides – Free of charge!

      So even if you have HTML turned off, one of the methods will work…

      --- In atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com, "Paul DeLisle"
      <ferretpd@...> wrote:

      > You managed to *subscribe*..try and figure out how to *un*-
      subscribe. If you
      > can manage to read all this "driffl" (perhaps you
      meant "Drivel"?). a smart
      > boy like you should figure out how to do what the rest of Yahoo
      can do. (as
      > a hint, go to the Group Home page, go to Edit Membership, and at
      the bottom,
      > click the "Leave Group" button.
      > It's not really rocket science for someone as obviously lofty as
      you.

      > Paul DeLisle
      > (go whine someplace else.)

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic