51498Re: [atlas_craftsman] Re: DFW Area Meet-up

  • wbhinkle@aol.com
    Jul 1, 2008
      Why doesn't everybody go to the NTMAC meeting then if needed have another
      meeting after lunch. The NTMAC is a great group to join and communicate with.
      bill hinkle
      in Oklahoma
      also a member of NTMAC

      In a message dated 6/30/2008 11:30:52 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
      JACK-BR549@... writes:

      "Okay, so it's a done deal. The Tool/Pie Day will be Saturday, July
      12,
      > 2008 from 9 AM to 1 PM ( or as late as folks want to hang around ).
      > It'll be at my place, 1400 Williams Dr., Garland, Texas"
      >
      > I look forward to meeting you guys.
      >
      > Phil

      I would like to be there but that is the same day that our NTMAC
      meeting is.
      Jack Sims in Carrollton, Texas