5014Re: [atlas_craftsman] Re: OT: Anybody interested in CAD

  • BACSTG@aol.com
    Aug 1, 2000
      "Cad was easy when I had a DOS computer, Used Generic Cadd6 from Autodesk.
      All the cad programs I have tried for windows want to do just TOO much for
      me, automatically put in 90 degree angles, tangents etc. I want to be able to
      control when I want those features. I can still make DOS drawings, but then
      my printer won't accept DOS commands.
      John Meacham"

      Take a look at cadkey light. It is fairly simple to use and learn. Last
      time I looked it was around $120.

      Keith
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic