48808Re: [atlas_craftsman] Re: slightly O/T shipping was (Response to Response)

    Dec 1, 2007
      ErnieA wrote:
      > To this membership and moderator:
      > I apologize for anything in my post that could have been construed as
      > calling an esteemed list member a "liar".
      I sure didn't see any such inflammatory words, but I could have
      missed it. Anyway, I think we have beat this topic to death,
      although how to ship machines and parts is of interest to a
      number of us, as we fix up machines and add accessories. I've
      had a lot of gear shipped to me, with a wide variety of results.
      Every time I think I've done a great job of protecting something
      I ship out, I might get a rude surprise.