46347Re: [atlas_craftsman] Re: updated tool post / chuck / accuracy adjustments

  • Brett Jones
    Apr 3, 2007
      Looks like the auction has closed with a "buy it now", did you buy it? I
      bought and installed a similar Bison chuck through Enco a week ago or
      so. I think I paid around $170 for the chuck alone. If this auction was
      for the same part, it was a very fair price.

      I got the plain back chuck with a pre-threaded Bison backing plate.
      Cutting the shoulder on the backing plate was simple enough but drilling
      the mounting holes would have been a pain had I not had a rotary table
      to space out the 3 holes in the bolt circle.

      --
      Brett Jones
      brett@...