46323Re: [atlas_craftsman] updated tool post / chuck / accuracy adjustments

    Apr 1, 2007
      Joe R wrote:
      > The Phase II series 100 is a very good fit. Even though it's Chinese it's of better quality. It's currently on sale at Enco for $89.95 for the piston type. Item NS505-2253 in the April flyer. Here's the free shipping code for purchases over $50. WBARN7 You will have to fit the "T" nut to your compound. A simple job on a milling machine but a circular one can be made on a lathe.
      I believe they are Taiwanese, not mainland China. There used to
      be a BIG difference, I think there still is at least a
      substantial difference in QC and "fit and finish". You won't
      find a pile of grinder dust in a Phase II tool.