  • VTatlasLathe@cs.com
    Feb 1, 2007
      I was wondering if anybody had a Craftsmen Manual they would like to sell. I
      am looking for one for the older 12" model that had the 96 tooth gears. I
      already have the new manual from Clausing. And I have bought several off of ebay
      (which the sellers claimed was for this lathe, but was for the later lathes). I
      am not interested in any of the scanned/bootlegged cd copies. thank you.