42846Re: [atlas_craftsman] Metric Threading on a 12x36

  • LouD31M066@aol.com
    May 1, 2006
      Clausing Atlas still offers their "Manual of Lathe Operations." I suggest
      anyone needing
      a copy should take their trade to the folks who created. While you are at it
      order an
      Illustrated Parts List, Current Price List and Catalog...nominal cost.
      Phone # (574) 533-0371
      Those who sell publications no longer in print and out of copyright do a
      service...
      Those who sell publications currently in print and in copyright are
      wrongfully taking
      profit away from those who created the work.
      I urge those who can not find a good used original to invest in a new
      original.
      Louis