      From: atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of James Bartosh
      Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 1:27 PM
      To: atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [atlas_craftsman] Re: For Sale: Atlas MF Milling Machine

      I still have the mill, The change gears have been installed and
      everything works well.. I live in northwest Wisconsin , the small town
      of MINONG, about 50 miles south of Superior WI / Duluth MN. It is on US
      53. If you are interested I can send some pic's. Thank you James
      Bartosh 715 466 4464

      sr71_bb2001 wrote:

      >Hi,
      >
      >What is the status I just saw this post on the group???? What state
      >are you in for shipping? I live in a "State of Confisuion",
      >MARYLAND!!! Thanks Ron
      >

      >--- In atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com, James Bartosh <jbartosh@...>
      >wrote:
      >

      >>I have an Atlas MF horizontal mill that has been completely taken
      >>

      >apart,
      >

      >>cleaned, repainted, reconditioned and resassembled to working
      >>

      >order. It
      >

      >>has a new Craftsman 1/2hp motor, new drive belts, I still need to
      >>install the automatic feed gears for the change-o-matic, but then
      >>

      >it
      >

      >>will be fully operational and ready to sell. I'll include
      >>

      >everything
      >

      >>that is in the picture, a metal stand that can go with it, and
      >>

      >some
      >

      >>clamping setup pieces. I'd like to see what interest there is for
      >>

      >it
      >

      >>before I list it on ebay for auction. So if anybody is intersted
      >>

      >give
      >

      >>me an e-mail back at jbartosh@..., I'm asking $1000 obo.
      >>Will entertain trade ideas.
      >>Thanks,
      >>James Bartosh
      >>N.W. Wisconsin

      >TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THE LIST:
      >You do this yourself by sending a message to:
      >
      >Atlas-Craftsman Projects list is at
      >
      >To see or edit your personal settings, view the photos, files or links
      >Yahoo! Groups Links

      Atlas-Craftsman Projects list is at

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic