38300Re: [atlas_craftsman] New owner of Atlas 618; 1"x10 backing plate

  • john patterson
    May 8, 2005
      durn you cant beat that price at all, at one time making tools and parts was a lot of fun. but then i realised that i was taking all my time on tools that a lot of times just sit on the bench. Well is set the atlas up to day and ran it found out right off the bat I have to get a new capaticor for the moter but thats no big deall. Right now its apart and most of it is in the soak tank. do you know any one that has a spec sheet for this lathe? i saved to the one that in the files on the group but for some reason its to blurry to read

      bdmail <bdmail@...> wrote:Here is one more for the record at LittleMachineShop.com

      http://www.littlemachineshop.com/products/product_view.php?ProductID=1791

      Here is a page of the other ones they offer:

      http://www.littlemachineshop.com/Info/spindles.php

      Bernie

      Yahoo! Groups Links