33770Re: Manuals

  • mikehenryil
    Aug 1, 2004
      Is that Ames a small horizontal mill? If so, I uploaded an AMES
      brochure that has a page or two of info on one here:

      http://www.metalwebnews.com/ed.html

      There are no instructions (sorry) bur the info may still be of
      interest to you.

      Bill Gray at the site above is willing to host space for out-of-
      print machine tool documents there, so if anyone has anything to
      contribute, please consider doing so. The wood working folks have a
      really nice site for this sort of stuff and it would be nice to see
      the same thing happen for us metalworkers.

      Mike

      --- In atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com, "Beachboard"
      <jbeachboard@c...> wrote:
      > This is a little off topic but I if anyone has the answer it might
      prove
      > valuable to the group. Along with my Atlas 10 X 36 lathe I have
      acquired an
      > Ames horizontal mill, table top model with the motor underneath.
      I need to