      From: jdmichael2001 [mailto:jdmichael@...]
      Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2004 4:22 PM
      To: atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [atlas_craftsman] Re: Manuals

      Jim,

      If I remember correctly, 'beading' is also the term used for rolling
      the edge of sheet metal into a tube-like form such as one would find
      on the top edge of a steel bucket. Does that look like what your
      tool does?

      Jan

      --- In atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com, "Beachboard"
      <jbeachboard@c...> wrote:

      > I'll press my luck and ask one more question. I also just got a
      beading
      > tool made by Parker Products. It's in an all bakolite case and
      appears all
      > there. A friend just gave it to me because he knew I was machining
      > little. I can't figure out what it's for. From the instructions
      it looks
      > like it is to bead tubing but for what purpose. Any help in these
      areas
      > would be appreciated.
      >

      > Jim

      Atlas-Craftsman Projects list is at