33269Re: [atlas_craftsman] scroll chuck

  • William Abernathy
    Jun 1, 2004
      Jon: Mert is, as usual, spot on. The only thing I should add is that you already
      own a scroll chuck, one with three jaws instead of the two we've been
      discussing. Next time you have the jaws off your three-jaw chuck, look down the
      open slots and you can see the scroll (looks like a spiral) in the back.

      --William A.

      mertbaker wrote:
      > In a scroll chuck, the jaws are moved simutaneously by turning a flat
      > spiral ridge, called a scroll because it looks like the end of a rolled
      > Torah.
      > Mert
      >
      > MertBaker@...

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic