      Subject: Cushman Chuck
      From: Mike Reames

      Last week, after fixing the carriage engage lever on my 12"Atlas (
      thanks to this group!) I now want to get my old 5" 3 jaw Cushman fixed.
      It need jaws, and I have been unable to find a source for them.... I
      bought a 6" Bison, but the cushman would be nice to have for smaller
      jobs... Any ideas, or is it obsolete and not worth the expense? Thanks,
      Mike
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic