2691[atlas_craftsman] Re: atlas/craftsman 12"

  • Randall Prock
    Mar 1, 2000
      epotter wrote:
      > Randy, would it be possible for me to get a xerox of the documents?
      > Naturally, I will pay the charges and postage, and there is no hurry in
      > getting it done.
      > david
      All I really have are two BULLETIN's one for leveling and the one for gear clearance
      I could scan them and send them to your or if I figure out how to do it send them to the
      metal working archives.
      > Send money instantly to anyone with an email address!
      > It's as easy as sending email and it's FREE -- only at X.com.
      > Open an account today; It's quick, free, & there's no obligation!
      > -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=atlas_craftsman&m=1
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic