      From: Cindy/Wayne [mailto:burner4@...]
      Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2003 3:02 PM
      To: atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [atlas_craftsman] Re: QC Gearbox up grade ?

      I have a 12" gearbox and am waiting to trade with someone that has a 10"
      gearbox that needs a 12".
      The deal has been struck so please don't ask if I'll part with this ,but for
      everone's information...
      the 10" mounts from the top through the ways, and the12" mounts under the
      ways through the flat embossed ridge on the side of the casting just above
      the feet. The 10" also requires the for/rev box to be removed and is
      relocated to a tumbler assembly similar to the 12" that the for/rev is done
      at the geartrain up at the spindle, rather than the lead screw bevel gear
      setup on the 10". I could send out some pics of the 12" gearbox if any one
      needs some clarity.
      I also am splitting up some of the 12" parts, if anybody has a case of the
      blues, cause your machine is down or broke or just not complete yet, give me
      a hollar and we can horsetrade or sell, I do have a bunch of parts! Let me
      know.
      Wayne(rice)Burner