24286Re: [atlas_craftsman] Re: QC Gearbox up grade ?

  • Randy Pedersen
    Feb 2, 2003
      acricket:

      The 101 designation only tells one that the unit you are talking about
      was built by Atlas Press Co. or Clausing Industrial Co.

      When you state 101 you could be talking about a 6", 10" or 12" lathe.
      Could also be the prefix for the metal shaper, horizontal mill, wood lathe,
      scroll saw, drill press, table saw, jointer, arbor press, hydraulic press,
      wood shaper and probably more than this.

      I did not know that yours was a 12", 10, or 6 " that is why I ask the
      question so that I would know which lathe you were trying to convert a quick
      change to.

      Have a great day
      Randy Pedersen
      Salina, Ks