1413[atlas_craftsman] Re: Atlas MF/MFC Mills

  • Trammell, Rex
    Dec 1, 1999
      I have had good luck with Atlas while restoring my 6" lathe. Thanks for
      the Sears number. I would love to have the diagrams. Mail them to me at:
      Rex Trammell
      216 Hogohegee Dr.
      Andersonville,TN 37705
      I will be glad to reimburse for the copying charges.

      Home Shop Machinist magazine had a nice series on rebuilding these
      machines in the March/April 1997 issue and the next two issues. Also,
      there is a video on using the mill available from New Life Video,
      (800)484-7972.

      wegriswol-@... wrote:
      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/atlas_craftsman/?start=14
      12
      > I have also recently aquired an Atlas MF mill. I have found the
      > Craftsman equivalent #, 101.15500. There are still several parts that
      > show up available when you try to order from Sears parts direct. (
      > www3.sears.com). The sears parts diagrams do not directly cross
      > reference the Atlas parts diagrams but are close. A few of the
      > bushings that I have ordered showed up with a Sears part number on the
      > package so you need bot the Atlas and Sears diagrams. I have not tried
      > Atlas/Clausing yet as I am still trying to decide what parts I can
      make
      > and what parts I need to buy. I have some of the parts diagrams that I
      > can have copied at Kinko's or similar.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic