1200[atlas_craftsman] Re: MT #0 centers for AA 109 lathes

  • vmusil@pacbell.net
    Nov 1, 1999
      Dick,

      Thanks for reposting the catalog numbers and pricesfor the MT-0 centers.
      I must have missed the first post. Life is very hectic, trying to deal
      with the various city disaster coordinators on this Y2K thing.

      Vic

      "dick blaney" <wb8mh-@...> wrote:
      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/atlas_craftsman/?start=11
      98