10315Re: [atlas_craftsman] Miller Needed

  • j.c.gerber@tbwil.ch
    May 1, 2001
      Hi Eric

      I could find the Website of Rusnok, but not that of a Prazi dealer where the
      BF400 would be pictured.
      Have you an adress.
      I am always interested in milling as I want to change mine within the next 2
      years.
      Thanks

      Jean-Claude

      I've been saving for a Prazi BF 400 bench mill and
      > finally ordered it yesterday. It is the Brigdeport of benchtop
      machinery, and
      > the only equivalent machine would be a Rusnok. Most chinese machines,
      like the
      > Grizzly, Drill/mills and Smithy type multitools will be rough by
      comparison to
      > the more famous makes like South Bend or Bridgeport. They won't be as
      durable
      > and they won't have the accuracy.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic